title battles title battles

Good

Yeh, i liked it. Liked the pointlessness and use of sprites. Future movies need to use more special effects and be a bit more meaningful (storyline etc.) and longer. Also, the file's huge for what it is, i suggest sound compression...
Finally, one edit, the ending music doesn't stop when u replay the movie, creating a sound overlap.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

My heart stopped...

Man, you have GOT to make the next episode soon. I spent all morning watching the series and i'm still thirsting for more! This series is by far one of the best submissions ever on NG.
Just one question...is it wrong to think that Mecha Sonic is in fact the coolest character? Maybe i'm just a fan of power-hungry maniacs.

MageStory-Intro MageStory-Intro

Nice

Good animation. like the graphics and the insane chaos. one thing to improve, the cloud loop is preety jerky, and it looks like the little creature just appears in the eagle's claws. overall a decent movie. keep it up!

> - RhythmBlaster V2 > - RhythmBlaster V2

WAHEY, no.66 in highscore!

Loved it. Much better than the first one. Although it was dead difficult, the continue system made it enjoyable, and not tedious. Great ideas in there and some original concepts. Why shouldn't I give you 10?

rainbow dot's adventure rainbow dot's adventure

Well, needs some work.

I liked the concept, but still needs quite a bit of work. The physics of the dot were EXTREMELY annoying, maybe you could tone it down a bit. Also, to all the cheaters out there, you can just right-click and press FORWARD to skip the levels, which you need to do as it's so hard. PM me if you want to sort that out. And, the play again button doesn't work.
Fun for a while though, I think it'll pass. Try and do some graphical tidying up also.

princeterror responds:

im realy working on the graphics, its one of those realy hard things in flash, also of that cheat, i already knew it my self, and i dont know how to sort it out lol >.<

Object Oriented AS Object Oriented AS

Loved it!

Wow, when I find enough time to learn all that script I will.
Very nicely laid out tutorial, easy to read and understand and some good concepts brought out.
Pity I spent most of my time trying to dodge the nuke for as long as I could =D

smokinjoeevil responds:

Yeah, I wasn't sure if the content was a bit more than most wanted to read through or not... so I tried to make sure I added a few things to make it interesting. Thanks for the review!